Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have the mopar TCM, are there any ways around the boggy daily driving issues?
Now when I get on the throttle it's great, just at low speeds and coming off turns I get that Bog feeling like I'm in to high of a gear.

Is this something I can have HHP correct with my tune via adjustments or just part of the love hate of the Mopar TCM? Is there a way to get the manual shifting feel while using the drive gear?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
That's do to reduction of TQ management , I get it all the time , talk to your tuner as he can help .

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool. Thanks guys. I haven't had it long, just a month. Though I have not put many miles on it. Hell I only have 23 thousand miles on the jeep. I will try and drive her a little harder, as I will admit it, I do drive this thing soft, with the exception of the dun wot runs getting on the highway. I was thinking of taking a trip back to HHP in the spring for a dyno and tuning day anyway as I wanted to allow break in time. I want to try and set this up right for my first trck day. Then I was even thinking of finding who was going to the tracks here in around jersey and find one of you that are good at making runs. I was going to ask one of you guys to take her down the track for me to see what she can really do, as I would not do it justice since this would be my first time. So think I would get any takers lol

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
M4x,
If I'm not mistaken, you took kinda both routs NA,blown. Did you start of as I did with 426 stroke and all? Why did you go both ways and what has given you the most desired effect? I think I'm at the end of what can be do e with the 426 NA set up with out gutting, what's next?

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.