Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a voting poll going on over a the LX forum for the first event in he 2012 MSHS series. If you are planning to race the series please go an vote now if are thinking you would attend this event. The thread can be found in the track section and is titled "Feeler: MSHS Bradenton, FL Event February 17, 2012" Oh, BTW, read the first several posts as well if you're whining about driving to Florida! LOL! Here is the quote from the thread...

"Ok, guys we are starting to put together the schedule for next years Modern Street Hemi Shootout. I wanted to organize and southern event to start the year off. I tried some southeastern tracks and either they wouldn't call me back or wanted an insane amount of money for the rental.

So, here's the deal. We need to decide if a South Florida event is a viable option. It will be held where we held the first event. Track prep is always outstanding. There are hotels nearby. The downside is that it is a far drive for a lot of participants.

Basically, I need to decide within the next couple of days if I'm going to send in the deposit to hold the track. So far, the people I've received feedback from says it is too far and they won't make it. So I wanted to throw it out there to the entire group and see what happens.

So, who would like to see a South Florida event?"

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
In the past the dates have always interfered with the Kid's school vacations... Do you have a date in mind?? Florida is always nice in the winter...:D

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uh... it's in the thread Brian! LOL! It would be February 17th. I am not sure why Rob Picked that date, but it works for me! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts