Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I updated the pred to the new ver and downloaded the the new MPH tune, installed the tune a couple of days ago and was showing 13-14 MPH with a 14.5 A/F at idle and 13ish on WOT...I did not change anything else. Rig seems to be running really good however, I had the Toona in there and seems to be running just as good? The big question is how accurate is the computer on the rig as far as MPH?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir...The MPH tune...Went from 13.5 to 9.9

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Yes sir...The MPH tune...Went from 13.5 to 9.9
Duke, its MPG as in miles per gallon not miles per hour. Stop hitting the H key. LOL. If you are only getting 9.9 mph there is something wrong with your Jeep and you are going really slow

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Bad...Trying to multitask, duh, yes MPG tune...Sorry... What's going on Chad? I'll see you at D&B next week

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
My Bad...Trying to multitask, duh, yes MPG tune...Sorry... What's going on Chad? I'll see you at D&B next week
See you there. We are meeting early at my house if you want to roll in with the rest of us. Check the UG thread.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like a plan

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Did you say 13'ish AFR's at WOT? That's up there in the lean threshold. Should be around 12.3-12.5 tops is what I would recommend.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got a revised tune from the master and is a whole lot better...Going to do some more data logging and dial it in a whole lot better.....Thanks guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts