Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work for a local restaurant that started here in town and has expanded alot over the past couple years is and still expanding on a yearly basis. anyways this job has required me to move up to fort collins for the new restaurant and to help open future ones in the area. don't know alot of people up in the denver way, was wondering where people meet up for local car gatherings, big and small. i move up there on the 17th of this month. if you have never ate at Serious Texas BBQ before come by and check us out. one located in Loveland and the new one in Fort Collins!!!!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
hell ya man serious tx bbq is dshiznit! love that freakin place. Theres a few srt8 guys rolling around here. I have no idea where the local meets are since I work nights, but we can figure something out I am sure. PM when you get up here man!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Wait for the weather to be nice ill be up there and i know jordan is up there as well

·
Registered
270 Posts
love STBBQ! DGO is my second home too.. welcome and will see you around here in Denver I'm sure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.