1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
ROFL you tell him Keoni! Yeah its a big event, don't worry there should be a huge showing!

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
"Moons over my hammy" Hello!!!

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
^^ Now were getting somewhere!!!

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
There's a race this weekend? Hmmm.... news to me.

And what's an SRT8 Caliber?:confused:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
There's a race this weekend? Hmmm.... news to me.

And what's an SRT8 Caliber?:confused:
Yea, yea... eat it up. I didn't know how large the event was. I did a quick search, but I didn't find the parent thread.

I don't know, but the lil' caliber is lighter & has more HP than the lil' Neon's. I didn't realize it til' I was informed. But, it's an ok little grocery-getter. It'd be nice if it had a larger ball-bearing turbo.
Stock figures (from mfg):
-2.4L DOHC 16V Dual VVT 4-cylinder intercooled/turbocharged World Engine with 280hp @ 6000-6400rpm, 260 lb-ft torque @ 200-5600rpm.
-0-60mph = 6.2 seconds
-1/4 mile = 14.6 seconds
-Top speed = 157mph

Don't get me wrong though... I'm a V8 guy. Unless you wanna drop in a V10 :D

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Yea, yea... eat it up. I didn't know how large the event was. I did a quick search, but I didn't find the parent thread.

I don't know, but the lil' caliber is lighter & has more HP than the lil' Neon's. I didn't realize it til' I was informed. But, it's an ok little grocery-getter. It'd be nice if it had a larger ball-bearing turbo.
Stock figures (from mfg):
-2.4L DOHC 16V Dual VVT 4-cylinder intercooled/turbocharged World Engine with 280hp @ 6000-6400rpm, 260 lb-ft torque @ 200-5600rpm.
-0-60mph = 6.2 seconds
-1/4 mile = 14.6 seconds
-Top speed = 157mph

Don't get me wrong though... I'm a V8 guy. Unless you wanna drop in a V10 :D
No worries! We will see you there!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is EVERYONE staying @ Hampton Inn?

I think that's where i'm going to get a room.

don't know why there's a thumbs down above this post... i didn't put it there???

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Everyone is staying at the Hampton Inn or the hotel next to it. They share the same parking lot so it doesn't really matter which one you stay at. We all party in the Hampton Inn parking lot anyways.:cheers:

Reactions: autenb
1 - 13 of 13 Posts