Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a like new Mopar/Corsa Exhaust from my 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. System has under 100 miles on it. Paid over $1500 but my loss is your gain. Asking $1000 obo. Feel free to call me at 954-914-2354 and give me a reasonable offer or respond to this ad. Pictures are attached. Sorry but no trades as i already have my new exhaust. Thanks. Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mopar

Hi Manuel.
I had the Borla S first as it was on the vehicle when I purchased it used. Loved it at first but it got old real fast. I couldn't even use the car to show clients property as I felt like a 16 year old in it. I was either going to switch to either the Mopar or the Borla Touring and chose the Mopar/Corsa first. Great sound and does not drone. Quiet while cruising and loud WOT so if you want it to be quiet when the wife is in the car just don't punch it. It does get a bit louder when on the highway at like 3000-3500 RPMS but no where even close to the Borla S. I decided after a week that I needed something even quieter so I went with the Borla Touring which is actually quieter then stock. I do miss that nascar sound WOT of the Mopar but I am overall happy with the sound of my car now as I use it a lot to take clients out and I am in the car a long period of time with them and it just works out better for me to have a quieter exhaust. If I didn't use it for taking clients out I would still be using the Mopar. Hope this helps. My system is like new as it was brand new and then on my car for only a week. Its not even broken in yet. Thanks. Scott

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Still for sale ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just boxed it up and can ship. Shipping should be around $100-$125. Anyone I gave prices to in shipping was wrong as I had the wrong weight and size of the box. Shipping is a lot less then quoted. I was able to box it all up in one box packed well. Please respond if you want another quote. Scott

1 - 15 of 15 Posts