Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm sick of in the two years of owning the truck never getting to know any other jeep guys locally. I've talked to a few of you but never threw down any meets, etc. Post up your name, your rig, and when you'd be up for a jeep get together. I'm Lee, pushing a murdered out 07. Borla, intake, carbon covers. Who's next...

·
Registered
232 Posts
What up Lee im chicog We will be having a meet with few guys from the club srt quebec this sat in the south shore and watch a habs game at boston piza if you re intrested let me know ill be posting a new tread with info it would be cool if you coukd come cause up to know i think im the only srt8

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm sick of in the two years of owning the truck never getting to know any other jeep guys locally. I've talked to a few of you but never threw down any meets, etc. Post up your name, your rig, and when you'd be up for a jeep get together. I'm Lee, pushing a murdered out 07. Borla, intake, carbon covers. Who's next...
One year of owning the Jeep and also never got to know any other Jeep guys locally! I'm down for meets or 1/4 mile runs!

Names John, ride details in the signature below, I’m up for a meet any time!

Going to Naperville dragway this Friday (September 19th from 7pm to 11pm)! Come on out SRT8's!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts