Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He took me for a ride on low boost and its crazy! His beast takes off!! I have a 440 and on low boost it makes me want a turbo. I have a video I have to get off my friend phone of the launch but in the mean time here is a little drive by

Take off! Its a crappy cell vid but sounds awesome and you can tell how quick it got to 4th.

If my engine bay was this pretty I think I would have a clear hood made so I could look at it all the time

Red jeeps for a change, who would guess from this pic there is over 1100 hp between the 2 of them

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Wow awesome pictures and video Brian. Nice seeing an NA beast next to a FI beast. Who would win off the line to 60 ;)

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow awesome pictures and video Brian. Nice seeing an NA beast next to a FI beast. Who would win off the line to 60 ;)
I think Mondo would, when he took me for a ride he stalled it up to 3K and it took off like a rocket with some nice wheel spin. I can spin all four tires also but as soon as he would hook I'd be done.

Good stuff Bri. Those turbo builds are just buck nasty.
I know! I'm happy with the 440 for a DD but if I wanted serious power I'd have to go the turbo route.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
WAWA! Love that place. I love your shit Mondo! Freaks of nature

Reactions: mondo

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I have to stop watching these videos .. Keep repeating to myself "it's your DD, it's your DD" :lol:

Beautiful truck !!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
WAWA! Love that place. I love your shit Mondo! Freaks of nature
Haha!! Wawa is delicious!!

Nice to see some Red Rocks :)
We both have inferno red, sun wasn't out so the jeeps look pretty dark and cellphone pics dont help.

absolutely beautiful pictures
Thanks only wish I had a real camera with me

Really like the Red Rock color, nice get up on the video
We have inferno, its a little brighter but hard to tell in the pics. Thats nothing compared to what it does when he actually steps on it.

I have to stop watching these videos .. Keep repeating to myself "it's your DD, it's your DD" :lol:

Beautiful truck !!
I know!! After he punched it some of the first coherent words out of my mouth was I want a turbo

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Good stuff. I remember riding in HB's a while back and knew I had to get a turbo setup ?

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Thanks for the compliment Brian!! We had a fun time building that Jeep.:eek: :D It pulls pretty hard for sure. Mondo finally had the balls to turn ON the boost controller huh?:lol: That was only about 750rwhp. Imgine another 200rwhp on top of that. If the boost controller was still off..... then that was only 650rwhp. Then slap another 300rwhp on top of that!!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the compliment Brian!! We had a fun time building that Jeep.:eek: :D It pulls pretty hard for sure. Mondo finally had the balls to turn ON the boost controller huh?:lol: That was only about 750rwhp. Imgine another 200rwhp on top of that. If the boost controller was still off..... then that was only 650rwhp. Then slap another 300rwhp on top of that!!
Haha no he still hasnt graduated to turning on the boost controller. With just 650 wheel(never thought I would say that) he can get nailed by traction control and it freaks the jeep out and in turn Paul, it happened when we went out. I want a race gas ride!!! :pinklove:

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Brian that is one bad ass jeep right there!

Hey Harrison I have never seen how easy it is to turn up the Boost on a Turbo setup. Maybe you or Mondo should do a little demonstration video for us....

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.