Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got Mondo's Jeep on the dyno today. Hehe.... it's a BEAST!! It's got a 6.1L forged engine from PWR. This thing rocks man. Runs great and pulls like a mofo. Custom cam so don't ask what it is.:lol: We re-used his Mean Street Heads. I believe they are the Stage 2 heads. I'm sure Andy will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong. This has our 76mm kit. The same kit that Keoni and myself run. We just turned this one up. It made [email protected] and turned it up to 21psi and it did 966rwhp. There's a little dip in the dyno sheet and we swear it spun on the dyno. We figured that was good. We knew Mondo would be happy with it. Besides, who give a fudge about a dyno number. We care about a track time. Can't wait to see this thing run at VMP in April. It's gonna hurt some feelings in the Pro Class for sure........ until he lines up with me.;)

Trying to upload pics but Photobucket isn't cooperating for some reason.:mad:

For some reason this dyno loves to lose Tach Signal when we get up in the HP.:mad::fu:

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Damn Bro! Is that on pump gas?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
That's so impressive. Good job guys!

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Cough cough , man that engine bay looks sick , Congrats Mondo and don't shit your pants when u drive it lol

Reactions: mondo

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guy. I actually LOL's at that Kokanee. Haha. Pics are uploading now. Photobucket finally wanted to work for me. Urrrrgh.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Damn that thing is a Beast! I bet Mondo is gonna enjoy that on the street or at the strip! Nice job guys!

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Durango SRT
6,054 Posts
Sah-Weet!!!! Like I said earlier I'm sure Mondo is STOKED.

His engine bay looks badazz with the red/black. Great job.

Dwight is the turbo master!!! :p

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I gotta admit.... it was nice doing a turbo kit on something OTHER than black for a change. I've been waiting forever to do his Jeep and I think it turned out to be our best looking one yet. LOVE the red...... but black is still faster.;)

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Damnn!!!..dats some crazy #s.. Dats a sick jeep now.

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Awesome numbers

Did he really have a oil leak or was that just your way of making sure you won the pro class?

You know I'm just busting your balls. I think a forged 6.1 is the way to go with the turbo system. You guys rock as always.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.