Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently sold my '06 300C and picked up a '06 Jeep SRT8. I used to run the Performance 91 CAI tune on the 300C; and the Autostick Auto Upshift parameter, the Reset TCM Adaptation parameter, Shift Firmness, and Shift Points were all viewable. In fact I had the shift firmness set to increased and the TCM set to reset.

I returned the 300C to its stock tune when I sold it and hooked up the Predator to the Jeep over the weekend and loaded the Performance 91 tune for the time being until I get another LMI intake.

All I have for options under Transmission, both under Modify Parameters of the canned tune and the Quick Adjust, are Axle Ratio and Reset TCM Adaptation.

The Predator is loaded with crom 9r12. I messaged Diablo directly through their website last night, but I figured I'd put this on the forum in case anyone else runs into the same thing.

Thanks in advance for any guidance you guys can give.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We don't get some of the features on the diablo like the LX guys do. Nothing a cmr tune can't fix.
I suspected as such. CMR tune from the 'toona is definitely in the plans, just want to get some more stuff on the rig before I have him do a tune.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could have sworn I replied to your email a few hours before you posted this ;)
Hey Mike, I never got a reply email...I check my gmail's spam folder too

Not trying to be a pest. I will PM you my email address right now. Maybe I spelled it wrong on the online form?

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
i just tried my predator for the first time, how do you adjust the deadness in the pedal when u first push on the gas? what about the response time?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
i just tried my predator for the first time, how do you adjust the deadness in the pedal when u first push on the gas? what about the response time?
I believe the menu is titled throttle.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
all this one has is a couple diff tune options including modify factory tune.. i am trying the MPG tune first...just wanted to see if those settings could be adjusted as well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts