Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had mentioned that I am also in Clublxom.com (the Charger, Magnum, 300 Group) and we have put together our summer meet & greet schedule. I mentioned to these guys about having the Jeeps included and they were all for it.

Here is what we have so far:

April 1 Hooters-Novi 11am (Near the Emagine theater)
May 12 Blue Collar Perf Westland 11am
June 3 ???
July1???
Aug5 ???? (Pre Woodward)
Sept 9 (Delayed a week for Labor Day)
Oct 7 ????

The LX guys usually have about 15-20 cars so it would be nice to see close to 40 Modern Mopar fans getting together. We targeted the first Sunday of the Month with a couple of exceptions. We will decide the locations of the M&G's later in the summer.

I hope to meet some of the Jeep owners at the first event on April 1!!!

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,868 Posts
There already is a thread for the Blue Collar open house. Looks like that will have a good turn out! Hooters in Novi is 10 minutes from my house.

If Eskle is out of the country I could commit him to the hooters event! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,868 Posts
Oops. April 1st is part of spring break for my kids school. Won't be able to make that one.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,400 Posts
There already is a thread for the Blue Collar open house. Looks like that will have a good turn out! Hooters in Novi is 10 minutes from my house.

I should be committed for hanging out with you!!
I'll be there. We just need to get Dave over from the west side for some fun. We really need to find a good jeep spot for the cruise.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I mentioned the Blue Collar deal to the LX guys and they are in too so we should have a very good Modern Mopar showing. I just copied what I put on the LX site listing the dates over here.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Durango SRT
6,054 Posts
I should be committed for hanging out with you!!
I'll be there. We just need to get Dave over from the west side for some fun. We really need to find a good jeep spot for the cruise.
It's only about a 2.5hr drive.....I'll be over there a few times this year. :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
what about northern indiana or southern michigan? grand rapids isn't too far... ha i'm kind of in no man's land here... or should i say no jeep's land... not many SRT8's rolling around here... :(

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Durango SRT
6,054 Posts
what about northern indiana or southern michigan? grand rapids isn't too far... ha i'm kind of in no man's land here... or should i say no jeep's land... not many SRT8's rolling around here... :(
I will be on the west side of the state about 45 NW of Grand Rapids.

South Haven would be a nice meeting spot. Good picture opportunities with the pier in the background and the food at Clemintines rocks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the Grand Rapids guys get together on the 3rd Saturday. Go to Clublxom.com and you can get more info on their get togethers.
For you guys on the west side of MI and in Northern IN........this is a good group of guys and sometiems they make the trek over to the Eastern part of MI but they do their own thing too.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yup Muskegon is in my back yard so I wi be there to check it out.
yeah only about two hours from me... i definitely would like to try to make it out there!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Was looking for some SE Mich M&G's myself, so thanks for posting. I'm in Farmington Hills, so Novi is like 10 mins. from me, will definitely plan on being at the April 1st one at Hooters.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.