Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEXT UPCOMING MEETING!

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A JEEP THERE!

Sorry about the last minute post....THE MEETING IS TONIGHT, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13th, 2011.... I was out of town on an AWESOME cruise with the club to Dragon's Tail! Come by to see the photos and video this week.

The next SSP meeting! Since you all know the drill, I'll keep this one short and sweet. I've been posting about these meets for a year now, so I am sure you all can dig up the details...

Come and join us. I feel we have the best Mopar turnout of any club in Miami. We have all the modern Mopar muscle represented!

Get those rides ready to show off. The meet is for SSP Miami. It's an open (no particular make/model) car club in Miami. We meet regualrly and also participate in a number of car shows during the year. We also have a couple of drives/events during the year outside of the club meetings. It's a great group and the atmosphere is really laid back. Best of all.... it's free. There is no club membership fee.

PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE CURRENT LOCATION

The details:
Date: Thursday, October 13th, 2011
Time: 8:00 PM
Place: Sports Grill: 9090 SW 97th Avenue, Miami
Plan: Meet up in the North Lot (address above) at 8:00PM, then walk into our dedicated room for dinner!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts