Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIG THANKS TO JOHNNY!!! He sent me a text this morning saying they were rolling through today and wanted to meet up for a short bit. Of course, my dumb ass went to the completely WRONG SPOT!! I thought they were going to one place but it ended up being only 10 mins from the shop where I went 20 mins completely the opposite way! After running 90 on the highway I got there for their last 15 mins. or so. They were actually loading up to leave after lunch when I got there but stayed to chat for about 10-15 minutes.

Loved seeing the black 2012 in person vs. the silver I saw in Ohio. So I asked John if he wanted to see what 800hp. looked like.:D You should have seen the look on his face when I popped my hood.:lol: Let's just say he dug it. The camera phones came out. After checking it out I cranked it up to turn arond for the pics and he loved the cam. He couldn't believe I was still running the stock bottom end, much less have over 90K on it. Showed him pics of Ryan's Jeep and he really dug that.

It was fun just wish I had more time to hang out. They were heading down to Daytona and I wanted to go there but I was up to my ass in TEE SHIRTS at the shop!:mad: Had to head back to work.:(

THANKS AGAIN JOHNNY!!! YOU DA MAN! I even signed up for Twitter to talk to the SRT guys.:lol: Wow.... I'm on Twitter now.... geesh.

Reactions: calgary.srt8

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
hehe, Harrison tweeting... :rofl: I saw your post saying you were there, where were they, I must be in the wrong place. haha

Any time bro, we all look out for each other and I knew you'd enjoy meeting up with them. Too bad they couldn't go for a spin and really see what that beast feels like!!!!

Oh, nice pics!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
hahaha, follow me @jbgotemhatin.... lol

But that is cool that you got to meet them and the jeeps look cool next to each other like that!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
cool story Harry...nice pics...The WK2 is growing on me lately..seeing it next to the WK1 makes me smile, I'll never leave my WK

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Thats awesome HB. Nice to see new and old side by side. Wish I could have made it to Daytona yesterday

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Nice job Harrison, way to show them what these jeeps can do!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts