Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is version 1. The finish has a few light scratches that can easily be polished out. I took out the black mesh grills as I thought they looked cheap. There is a hole I dremeled out underneath the hood, close to the firewall, to make room for a nitrous solenoid. It does not affect the form or function of the hood. The carbon weave around the right side air inlet is not perfect, as can be seen in the picture. The side gaps are not perfect but not bad enought that I ever wanted to do anything about them. It is not very noticeable unless you are really looking for it. No one has ever pointed out any of these flaws, and I have had nothing but positive comments about this hood. Having said all of that, I have been happy with the hood for the last 2.5 years that I have had it. It was the second one made and the only carbon hood available at the time. I am wanting a new look which is why I am selling it. $825 cash or Paypal + 3% Paypal fee and will be for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!!!! Or I will trade for a Trufiber carbon hood (Charger style), plus some extra cash. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
truck looks awesome J! cant wait to see whacha got in store! its been my inspiration to be quite honest. i got my medic on the way too. GLWS!

Reactions: jdoc7

·
Registered
792 Posts
Well I just looked it up and it's saying it's 3hrs away. Guess it's cool. What days work best for you? Just sent u a pm

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'd like to see another pic or two and if you would ship it I will buy it.

Also, do you still have the screens that came out of the inlets?

Thanks.....BTW, Greyhound ships pretty cheap and dependable...just need to box it up good. Gives you a better option than shipping via truck

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a friend that lives an hour north of chicago, but works at
o'hare.....could you get it there? i am interested....

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a friend that lives an hour north of chicago, but works at
o'hare.....could you get it there? i am interested....
Sorry, this is strictly pickup only. Not to sound mean or anything but I don't need to sell this hood so I'm not looking to go out of my way to make the deal happen if it's not easy for me, (e.g driving many hours to drop it off, packing it for shipping, etc.etc) Again, sorry.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was through there 6 weeks ago.....

Anyhow if we can work something out I have the money and ready to roll.....

·
Registered
107 Posts
And you wouldn't have to pack it. I can have my buddy help me with that

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.