Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up my Medic Hood last night from BR-SRT8.
Here's a few pics before the install, still need to figure out whether I want to do the wiper-arm nozzle relocation or integrate the nozzles into the hood/cowl somehow.

·
Registered
178 Posts
You sure you want to put that on your Jeep... Because I will gladly take it off your hands, HaHa

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Wow that looks gorgeous, they did a really nice job on the paint!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
That's a cool hood!

Now this may be a dumb question, but why does everyone call it a Medic hood? Is that who makes it or...??
The Gentleman who created it goes by the screen name YoungMedic...and you guessed it, he's young and in the medical field.

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Look's nice, I know you are one happy guy now! Get that thing [email protected]

That's a cool hood!

Now this may be a dumb question, but why does everyone call it a Medic hood? Is that who makes it or...??
Exactly what was mentioned. The original designer named it by his screen name.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Get that b!tch installed! Looks great!

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mounted it up tonight... Here are some quick pics, will get better ones tomorrow after a good washing.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Looks sick man. Come to Chicago so I can buy it form you that way i can save on shipping lol. Looks good man enjoy.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Mounted it up tonight... Here are some quick pics, will get better ones tomorrow after a good washing.
Enjoy!
BADASS!!! Enjoy the extra looks and thumbs up you will be getting. I also believe you'll find more people switching lanes after seeing that in their side mirror ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts