Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after lunch a customer of ours and I played a little bit. He's got a heads/cam, headers, exhaust, CAI, clutch, and TB C6 Vette. This thing sounds NAAAASTY at idle. I love this Vette. so tastefully done IMO. We talk smack back and forth and we finally got to play a little bit. He says his Vette is a low 11's car and I think it could be a high 10 with slicks. We went from a 40 roll with him getting a touch of a jump. Wish we could have stayed in it more but the road wasn't suitable anymore in Mexico. We are also building his Nissan Frontier Twin Turbo as well. It's gonna be a nasty little ride.

-

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SICK video... love the look of that vette!
It's a sweet looking ride for sure. I've got another video of it somewhere. Gotta see if I can find it. It's an idle video. Soooo sweet sounding.

Yup. Very nice. Looks like you were pulling him
He lost a lot during the shift into 3rd. Would be fun to go from 20 on up and see what the outcome would have been. My guess is me FTW.:D He's definitely got the advantage over 100mph though.:(

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Cool video bro! Yeah if you would have kept going I think it would have been murder for that C6..... Nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.