Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2018 GC SRT, 22 Velgen Split 5’s, Toyo Proxes, Dual Pano, Dual DVD, Laguna Leather
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot explain how excited I am to have my Maggie supercharger finally installed. I bought it from a member here on the forum, and I was very apprehensive to spend 5k on a s/c sight unseen. I took a chance and the forum member I bought it from (Waqaas aka Untouchable) was amazing! Everything that he said the supercharger would be...it was, all the parts he said would be included were. I am new to the supercharger game, and literally had hundreds of questions, and Waqaas always answered them, and offered much needed advise. It is forums like this, and members like Waqaas that make the Jeep SRT8 community so special. To be honest, I think there were times that he was more excited for the Jeep to be done that I was. Another bit of thanks goes to Johan...another amazing tune, best in the business!
A little about the Maggie...I was really having a hard time trying to figure out which s/c to go with. I studied Vortech, Procharger and Magnuson. To be honest I fell in love with the Maggies looks and low end grunt, but spendy compared to the Vortech or Procharger. But I am so glad that I went with the Maggie. I haven't had a chance to take it to the strip, it doesn't open until April...but I am hoping for 11's. I added a Mopar TCM, Moroso catch can. On order is a wideband and Paramount Stage II valvebody.
Once again thank you to all of the forum members for all the knowledge, advise, and support. BEST forum on the web!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Let's see some pics...

what does a maggie SRT8 put down to the wheels. ( I had a maggie on my LS2 C6 - BLAST!)

·
Registered
2018 GC SRT, 22 Velgen Split 5’s, Toyo Proxes, Dual Pano, Dual DVD, Laguna Leather
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Looks right at home in your truck. I'm glad you're happy.

It was a minimal pain in the @ss to meticulously un-install this myself in 30 degrees but I knew it would make re-installation easier since I knew exactly what bolt went where, since a few things had to be left on my truck.

Shawn is a nice guy and aside from spooking him temporarily with Bank of Nigeria account and routing numbers, he was a first class person to deal with, especially since I was under a time crunch to get the blower out so my car can get prepped for the next phase of its life.

I think your Modded BWoody is even better than the air filter mod I had used with the AFE stage 2.

Play nice till you get the AFR gauge installed and then Johan can sharpen the tune up even more.

Have fun and be safe, and dont ever hesistate to call me with questions or to send me pics/vids of your many future kills.

:)

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
A little late but wanted to add congrats too. I love mine as well. By now you should have the wideband in and doing some damage to camaro egos!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.