Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well...my SRT8 is a 2007 model with 93K miles on it so I figure I will have to replace it soon and the Magnaflow should be a good upgrade in terms of performance.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
They work bad a$$, but I think what you pay for them and then pay to install them, you can have a good shop build you some with high flow cats for the same or less

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for your response... (y)
I have the #16423 Magnaflow Mid-Pipe (Hi flow Cats) that I just had removed from my 2008. They have less than 10k miles on them. I live in NY so I was looking for a way to quiet the Jeep down and having the stock mid-pipe put on definitely reduced the sound. Where are you located? If you are close enough to come pick them up I'll sell for $400.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the #16423 Magnaflow Mid-Pipe (Hi flow Cats) that I just had removed from my 2008. They have less than 10k miles on them. I live in NY so I was looking for a way to quiet the Jeep down and having the stock mid-pipe put on definitely reduced the sound. Where are you located? If you are close enough to come pick them up I'll sell for $400.
Thanks but i live in JAMAICA....:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are the pipes still available

1 - 11 of 11 Posts