Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Magnaflow #16709 stainless cat-back exhaust system, has approximately 300 miles on it. Purchased it in January 2012 and installed about 5 weeks ago. Excellent condition, no scratches, dents or dings. I have the original box for shipping, along with all clamps, nuts and bolts. It has a really nice sound, not much louder than the factory exhaust under normal driving conditions but growls pretty good at wot. I traded in my 2010 SRT8 the other day and put the stock exhaust back on before the trade.

Asking $500 local and $550 shipped.

Pictures below, PM me if you want additional pix.

Exhaust is sold.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Very interested in that 90 millimeter throttle body you have for sale I like to see some picturesP

·
Registered
191 Posts
Let me know soon on that throttle body cos I'll take it I like to see some pictures on it.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Traded-it-in sale--SRT8 parts

Traded in my 2010 JGC SRT8 this week, have some parts for sale--all prices include shipping ----if it's still listed here, it's still available.

Carbon fiber front bumper strip by Black Ops, replaces chrome oem strip, brand new from Shop Hemi, never installed, asking $125, paid $170.

Arrington carbon fiber CAI with 4" neck for 90mm TB, had on vehicle for about 1,000 miles, purchased from Shop Hemi, excellent condition, asking $275, paid $375.

R1 Concepts Premium cross drilled rotors (all 4 ) and StopTech street performance pads, front and rear, have 750 miles on them, perfect condition, improvement over stock rotors and pads, asking $400, paid $570.

Kicker subwoofer, from 2010 JGC SRT8, excellent condition, asking $300 (sorry, no picture yet).

PM me if you'd like more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts
The exhaust still for sale?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Could you get a picture of the kicker subwoofer? Is it the one that came in the later models of the WK1 with the amp already inside?

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Interested in the exhaust.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
191 Posts
Will the cai fit the stock tb and will u sell the brake pads separate ?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Payment sent on exhaust :D

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, sub is sold. Thanks, Joey.

Still available:
Arrington carbon fiber CAI with 4" cobra head
Carbon fiber front bumper piece by Black Ops, brand new, never been installed
R1 Concepts rotors and StopTech street pads

Soon to be posted:

Staggered set of Alcoa Forged db wheels with TPMS, price and pix to follow.

Thanks for all your interest and PM's so far!!

Reactions: FoxR
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.