Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
http://www.cagannyc.com
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,

I just finished this WK1 3D model... Murdered with Orange Calipers... It is low polygon so not highly detailed but It is enough to start playing around with some color combos! I can change body parts, wheel, trim and caliper colors and materials (i.e Carbon Fiber) and test some combinations that we may all want to see before we decide to pull the trigger to paint any part... I guess better than photoshop huh! :)

Let's get some color combo ideas posted and I will test render them when I have free time!

P.S. working on a WK2 model too! Stay tuned!

WISH LIST:

1- Silver Body, Blue Brakes - Black Chrome Wheels - Racing Stripe > May need to work on the stripe a bit... (blahson) (DONE - WAITING FOR STRIPES)
2-
Aston Martin Silver Jeep with yellow calipers ([email protected]) DONE
3- Black with matte black wheels matte trimming and purple calipers (SRTat3U) DONE
4- Cyber grey (matching calipers) with black wheels and/or black chrome wheels (jkalbin) DONE NEEDS A LIGHT TWEAK BUT CLOSE
5- Modern blue, black rims, red calipers, super dark tint (Relwarc)DONE
6- White with white wheels and red calipers (KamilSRT8) DONE
7-
Silver, Dark "Teal" Calipers, Dark Carbon Gray Wheels, Tinted Taillights, Dark tint on windows (Silvernine)DONE
8- Silver with purple calipers and lime green (nyjoed)DONE
9- challenger plum crazy and red rims.....Also silver with red rims (OsoIsh08) PURPLE DONE - SILVER DONE
10-
challenger B5 blue with black chrome rims and a black ACR stripe. (06SRT24) DONE
11- Viper Copper Body ( [email protected] ) DONE
12- Modern Blue with carbon fiber hood and Black rims, red calipers (LokeDogg00)DONE
13- Aston Martin Silver Jeep is HOT!!! I can picture that but with blue calipers (af_maineiac) DONE
14-
Satin OD green! with black or pain matched trim and black rims (cellardoor)DONE
15- Flat black with blue stripe (WBSL) NEXT IN LINE
16- OEM silver with black b and c pillars, black wing mirrors, black roof(and the lil spoiler bit aswel) black wheels and orange callipers (SRT8ScoTT) NEXT IN LINE

CLICK HERE FOR A PLAYLIST OF ALL THE FINISHED VIDEOS Or Check posts for images!

·
Registered
971 Posts
very cool cagann those orange calipers are screaming your name... check your phone i texted you monday

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Wow... subscribed! :D

How about cyber grey (matching calipers) with black wheels and/or black chrome wheels? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Dude, so awesome. Modern blue, black rims, red calipers, super dark tint....

·
Registered
338 Posts
This is amazing man. Nice work this is going to be a ton of fun!

---- Silver, Dark "Teal" Calipers, Dark Carbon Gray Wheels, Tinted Taillights, Dark tint on windows.------ This would be awesome to see

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ooh man! nice!! I knew you guys would like this thread! I am at work now and actually on my phone but I will reply to all of you when I get home and keep it cranking!... :)

Let creativity juices flow guys! No limits now! Every free time I have I will explore options that is being thrown out there!

Awesome!

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
How bout my comor scheme? Sikver with purple calipers and limegreen?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
LOL this thread is full of win. I love it.

Reactions: cagannyc
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.