Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They say its march 24 will we be invited again????? Had fun this year hope we do ....

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Yep looks like March 24th, same location as last year - El Toro airbase in Irvine. Who's all interested? We can meet at my office again - 10 min from the event - for coffee and bagels ahead of time then cruise over.

Do we need approval to bring the jeeps? Bruno? Bernie?

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Cool...thanks Bernie.

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Damn this is always the same weekend as the monster jam world finals in vegas. Looks like I wont make it again this year.

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just registered who else???

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
just registered who else???

If you're in I'm in...I'll register today or tomorrow. I know some of the guys that went last time don't frequent the forum so we may need to PM them and see if they want to go. So far just you me and Jose I believe.

We'll still meet up at my office if you're good with that.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea lets try to get this organized I gotta say last year it was a pretty good turn out, maybe more this time our rigs sure did look good rolling all together, seeing all the other clubs out there last time think maybe we should slap some stickers or something on our rigs ? Im good with your office again that was a great set up....

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
I attended the first show back in 2006, had a blast. Sure has grown, nearly 700 vehicles this year!
RS if you're thinking about making this one you are certainly invited to the meet and greet the morning of at my office.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Weekly bump for those that are interested...meet and greet, starbucks and bagels at my office the morning of the event. Then a 10 min cruise to the festival. I'll post up directions etc in a few weeks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just recived this via email makes this event even sweeter since I never been to one

"HOT BREAKING NEWS!
Ralph Gilles, CEO of the SRT brand will be in attendance. Ralph doesn't travely lightly though, so he will be bringing the SRT team and a collection of 2012 SRT vehicles! That's right, the SRT team is bringing an SRT driving experience right to us at the Spring Festival event. Spring Festival attendees will have opportunities to drive all four of the newly redesigned SRT models."

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Just recived this via email makes this event even sweeter since I never been to one

"HOT BREAKING NEWS!
Ralph Gilles, CEO of the SRT brand will be in attendance. Ralph doesn't travely lightly though, so he will be bringing the SRT team and a collection of 2012 SRT vehicles! That's right, the SRT team is bringing an SRT driving experience right to us at the Spring Festival event. Spring Festival attendees will have opportunities to drive all four of the newly redesigned SRT models."
Very cool! I'd like to drive the new beast.

·
Registered
100 Posts
LX spring meet

Thanks for the heads up this morning Mel. I am penciling this in since my schedule is so erratic and of course I am constanly cornered by my wife. Should be able to go. Hope to see everyone at Fontana.
Jethro

1 - 20 of 46 Posts