Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Inertia Custom Grind 218/226 .561/.556 111 LSA

Cam is almost brand new, very few miles! Also this cam uses Crower premium core, expensive.

Payed $450 + shipping

Asking

$300 shipped!

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
I see you made it over from DT!

Just wanted to let everyone know, dont be afraid to buy anything from him. He is a great seller from another car forum.. So dont think he is a Scam..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Might be interested. Trying to decide if I want a cam or just go with a supercharger. If I go cam I want some rumpity rump.

Do either of these require springs? I need to do some research on both but any info you can pass on would be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Neither is a very good blower cam due to there tighter LSA. Yes it will work but its not optimal for building boost.

The Lunati needs PSI or PAC springs and fly cut pistons, stroker or forged block cam. The Inertia cam will work on either 5.7L with 6.1L exhaust springs and pushrods. On the 6.1L you are good to go.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks....Yes I understand the tighter lobe sep. I was meaning I will go boosted or stay n/a

Lunati is out because I don't want to go inside.

Is the Inertia the one they call the "Max" grind?

Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Do you have a number I can reach u at?

·
Registered
107 Posts
That might be relevant to post.....i guess let me know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.