Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had issues with their saved sirius channel presets?

Every week or so, I get in my car and all my presets are deleted. I set them all again and everything is good for a while. Sometimes a couple days, sometimes a couple weeks, then they are gone again.

I don't know if it is an issue with my radio, or is it have to do with updates from Sirius.

anyone else having this happen?

· Registered
2010 WK1 coming soon......
1,508 Posts
Seen similar problems with vehicles here. Sirius wont have anything to do with it. Going to be a problem with the radio itself most likely.

· Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
dont the settings change when you go from driver 1 to driver 2?

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont the settings change when you go from driver 1 to driver 2?
I think you're on to something here. If I remember correctly, it may be that I have lost my presets everytime my wife has had to use the jeep. So, when she switches to driver 2 and then puts it back to driver 1 I may be losing my presets. Is this normal operation? Are my presets actually saved somewhere that I can pull back up?

· Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
umm, im the only driver so im not quite sure. go out and mess with it. im at work or else i would go check it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.