Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Looking For Uconnect Update File - MY2015

14K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  STR8MoonPie 
#1 ·
I am looking for factory radio update files 17.43.01 or 18.01.35 for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee RA4 / 8.4
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jesse

#2 ·
Found it, finally... I went from 15.xx.xx to 16.16.13 to 17.43.01 and finally 18.45.01 🥴

#4 ·
Click the link in my previous post. It's in there.

#15 ·
Hi everyone,

I've find on my side that for European modele like mine we have a uConnect 8.4 AN-RG4 ! So i've find the update for it : v17.46.01. I've launch it while driving, it took about an hour and everything runs fine ! I don't have SRT pages, and no apps pages after the second launch. I don't know exactly why but it pops out alone :)

Will see if it comes back one day...So it's time to find how to update maps !

Thanks for sharing your informations ;)

#17 ·
In case this helps anyone trying to update their radio and get the unconnect nav for cheaper. I updated my 2016 Jeep Cherokee from 15.25.8 to 17.xxx and then to the latest 18.xxx. I used the link given above by Dirty 30 to find the files. One thing to note, is that the link he gave was for a VP4 file (i think that is Ram) and the cherokee showed it was not matching and I needed the VP3. So here are the steps to find the right files:
1. Go into the link given above and just scroll down where it shows POST 9: 2013-2017 8.4A (RA3/VP3-NA)
2. click it and it will open a new post
3. then look for the year of your car and download the 17.xxx . Mine was

2016 RA3/VP3-NA (PN: )
- v17.43.01 Fw Link (req'd for v18.45.01)
4. update your car radio
5. download the 18.xxx
6. update the car radio
7. then contact the ebay seller and he will send you another file
8. connect it to usb and send him a screenshot of code
9. He send you the activation code and maps update for 2020
VOILA! you have your NAV working for way less than dealership prices

#18 ·
Thanks for sharing. I don't know why, but it seems that for European model, we don't have the latest V18. Our NAV are AN-RG4 and the latest one that i've found was V17.46.01.

I've done same maps update with an ebay seller, and everything is fine except that i don't have SRT Pages... Don't know exactly why ?! do you haveit on yours ?

#20 ·
I am looking for factory radio update files that will allow me to update to 18.45.01, for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee RA3 / 8.4. I'm currently at 16.16.13, and according to the chart, I will need to take to dealer. But seen somewhere else that if I can update to 17.X.X, I should be able to update to 18.45.01. I tried the VP4 file, but looks like I need VP3
Any help is appreciated.

#21 ·
2015 Jeep GC SRT bought new. I’m in the same ridiculous loop, tried everything that has been suggested on this forum and nothing has worked. Have a colonoscopy tomorrow at 1030 hours with the dealership. Been told it’s necessary but I don’t believe them. Will probably have them charged with forcible sodomy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.