Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off i just want to say that i love this forum. I've been reading posts since last year and you guys are extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

I bought a 2007 jeep srt8 a few months back and i absolutely LOVE it. Its a classy Sleeper!:cool:
Anyways i love the power but of course i have the same itch as others here to be just a little quicker.
I was hoping someone on here can point me in the direction of a reputable performance shop that deals a lot with the srt8. Looking for somewhere in the Greater Toronto area but will travel further if i have to.

As for now i'm thinking of doing 100 - 125shot nitrous system, corsa cat back and a custom tune. I already put on a Volant CAI.
I would like to deal with a shop that has done many nitrous setups before.

Any help would be great!
Thanks

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
The question is still out there.
In the GTA only, where is the best performance shop that can work on our rigs?

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Where in Ontario are you guys located? If your in the southern area would you be willing to travel south of the border?
There is a shop that we have in mind on the way to Niagra Falls, but it is kinda out of the way. That is why we would like to look for something in the Greater Toronto Area. Especially me as I am about 1 hour and a half north of Toronto.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.