Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get the items below!

Failing hood strut
Factory midpipes
Oem exhaust manifold gaskets to reinstall factory headers.

Might have my Kooks longtubes and catted connection pipes for sale in the future!

Thanks Andrew

· Registered
124 Posts
If I could inquire, what's your monetary comfort figure on the mid pipes? I have the one's off my 07 in the attic. I don't anticipate on ever needing them, unless inspections come back to FL. I may be persuaded to sell.

· Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know what they go for but want it to be fair for us both. Maybe a couple hundred plus shipping or something. I have headers now and I know if I take them off with install, resale and a retune I will be at a loss. Just looking for some options

· Registered
770 Posts
Andrew, I will send you a pm with price on the OE gaskets, I can get you what ever you need locally and you wont have to pay shipping. I may also have an old hood strut laying around.
Chris

· Administrator
6,373 Posts
Guys, the concept of Buy/Sell & WTB threads is for exchanges amongst the membership, NOT for commercial sales.

Bernie

· Registered
2020 Dodge Durango SRT
6,054 Posts
I have factory mid pipes if you still need them.

Automotive exhaust Auto part Exhaust manifold Pipe Exhaust system

Sorry for the low quality pic. I do have an extra bung welded in for a wideband but that can easily be plugged.

PM me if interested

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.