Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone over here in long island with me ever meet up?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
where in long island are you? im in nassau and want to get a meet going here and not so far west into NYC or SI...start something up and post here. id go

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
plainview, your the one with the plate mpg lol right?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
yessir hah

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Im in New Hyde Park and work in Huntington. Have Florida Shark Plate, you might have seen me hauling @ss to/from work. I go down to ocean parkway on Sunday mornings and will be going this sunday as well. I am usually one of two or three jeeps that go, not too much representation. Come on down this sunday. Let me know and we ll meet up

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
ah you started posting! cool. i should be there saterday. didnt do any races. cops were cracking down hard lately. we need to get something with the dozen or so long island jeeps we know about and roll in deep one weekend.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i would be down to roll deep down dpa. lets get it going

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
lets get a meet going...would love to meet every one on long island with jeeps

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
i mean me n ny hockeyref will prob be at dave n busters tnite to watch some hondas run and maybe some other runs with maybe another buddy of ours that has a silver jeep if yall want to hang out with some 18 yr olds lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
i mean me n ny hockeyref will prob be at dave n busters tnite to watch some hondas run and maybe some other runs with maybe another buddy of ours that has a silver jeep if yall want to hang out with some 18 yr olds lol
I don't know if I can make it tonite, which D+B, Farmingdale?

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Yea sometimes we got some crazy runs that go down for 1k+ but we usually hang out there on the weekend nighta

1 - 16 of 16 Posts