Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a little free time and i get dangerous!!!! did the calipers and wheels couple days ago, decided last night to do the strut tower brace, coil covers, CAI and rear badge....ran out of damn paint so the CAI has to wait till Saturday!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah you kinda put the burr under my saddle about the other stuff after the caliper posts...ill say this though, the rear badge, LOVE IT!!!! the red was kinda out of place to begin with but now it goes with the Jeep. ill do all the underhood caps to match but then IM DONE!!! i hate to get carried away and ghetto up my ride with 128 trim pieces painted to match...LOL

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
yeah you kinda put the burr under my saddle about the other stuff after the caliper posts...ill say this though, the rear badge, LOVE IT!!!! the red was kinda out of place to begin with but now it goes with the Jeep. ill do all the underhood caps to match but then IM DONE!!! i hate to get carried away and ghetto up my ride with 128 trim pieces painted to match...LOL
Nice, LOL.

There is still plenty to paint depending on how far you want to go :D

My fan shroud, fuse box covers and coolant tank are all currently out at paint.....but I'm having some airbrush work done to them to spice them up a little. LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Nice! Good for you, not following the usual red trim treatment like the rest of us!!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the BWoody done, think im done with the color matching for the time being...when i lower the rear ill prolly do the end links and some other small stuff but im still trying to find just rear springs.....i dont want to drop the front any, just level out the back.....any suggestions on that dilema???

Attachments

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Looks good, nice and original ! - Makes sense now that I see the EMS plate ;)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, im a High Angle Rescue Medic as well.....big blue ink on my shoulder but on the jeep its actually because it is the contrast color in my company logo....each side cargo window and strut tower brace have logo

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
brembo decals came in...i felt naked without them....like the brembo logos gave some merit to the brakes, without them i felt kinda generic

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.