Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there were 4 or 5 Jeeps there last year. It's a good weekend for me. Who else can make it?

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
I'm gunna make it this time! last year it was during my finals, now its after. count me in!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am in too. I will also post this over on Clublxom.com. I am still part of the LX crowd as I have not sold my Daytona yet. These guys would help us have a great Modern Mopar showing.

·
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha... Like Caddy Shack. Jeep's welcome from 1:00pm - 1:15pm :silly:

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
Finals??? I thought it was a flood? :eek:
haha no it was finals....or was this where you guys were headed after the cars and coffee meet that one time?

·
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm Eskle's agent when he's out of the country... He will be there too!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Count me in too this year. Can't miss it!

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
Yep.......
gotcha haha, yeah that time I left sterling heights for east lansing...fun drive. not. i thought blue collar had theirs more in the summer for some reason, my bad.

On a brighter note, sounds like alotta people planning on going! im pumped, and ill be moved out of my apartment by then so no worries about those problems haha.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,400 Posts
My agent has block off some time for me this year!! :). Last year I won best truck. Fun times!!
Michigan you said your apt. flooded and you broke off at 96 and 275. Hope to see you this year.

Reactions: BJB

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
My agent has block off some time for me this year!! :). Last year I won best truck. Fun times!!
Michigan you said your apt. flooded and you broke off at 96 and 275. Hope to see you this year.
definitely will be there this year, no apartment to worry about. will be able to leave right from Brighton : ). excited for this! something to look forward as school ends

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.