Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, does anyone know if Chryslerwarrantydirect.com is legitimate? Zeigler is not living up to their reputation, and I must buy a warranty in the next day or two. I'm able to get a 5 year plan here with 85,000 miles for $1710 and $0 deductible. There's no way I'll keep the Jeep longer than that

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I just called chrysler exstended warrantys and the site you have listed is not a chrysler warranty so its a after market warranty.
The number to call is 800-442-2666 and you can buy from them or at a dealer. Most dealers i no sell the CHRYSLER and GMAC exstended warrantys for all there chrysler made cars..

·
Registered
297 Posts
From their site

Chrysler Warranty Direct was started to help current owners of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram brand vehicles find the right extended warranty coverage at the absolute lowest cost without compromising quality. This site is a division of C.R. Motor Sales Inc. a factory authorized Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealer founded in 1944.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bought mine from Ziegler. Talked to Clay, emailed paperwork back and forth. Paid. Shows up on my Mopar owner connect account as max life care with $100 deductible. Went for the wheel and tire package as well. All for $2850.

Seems legit to me

·
Registered
263 Posts
I bought mine from Ziegler. Talked to Clay, emailed paperwork back and forth. Paid. Shows up on my Mopar owner connect account as max life care with $100 deductible. Went for the wheel and tire package as well. All for $2850.

Seems legit to me
How long/mileage? Any wiggle room compared to listed online prices?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just found out about Zeigler today. I have a 2017 GC SRT that I put maybe 5k miles a year on so I’m not worried about wear and tear (especially considering I still have 3 years left on the power train warranty) but I am interested in the Road Hazard/Tire and Wheel protection. I did a quote on the Zeigler website, said $375 for 7 years. Seems stupid cheap considering 1 OEM tire costs more than that. I called Mopar directly and they quoted me at $430 for 4 years of coverage. 5 years was $510. I was at the Chrysler stealership today gettin’ the erl changed and for giggles and $hits asked them what a 7 year package would cost through them...$879.

Anyone else buy this protection through Zeigler...and what did you pay for it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts