Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bet I got some lookers .When are they coming out with aftermarket LED tail lights.Do I have to make my own?

·
Registered
220 Posts
The refresh on the base cherokee model next year should have them, hopefully we will be able to order them and upgrade!:D

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Yup I'm waiting for this as well

·
Registered
425 Posts
As a temporary solution, couldn't you just put a LED replacement bulb in there? (Just like I did with my license plate bulbs....)

·
Registered
425 Posts
did you use a bulldozer to clear a space for your jeep?
Oh, we got a "comedian" in Da House!

Ok, wiseguy, let's see your garage!;)

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There has to be something .The guess Kim910 has the only option that can be done.It's the one thing lacking.They put the LED's on the front But forgot the rears

·
Registered
425 Posts
Not only that, they put parking sensors in the rear but forgot the front.....real smart.

Anyways, LED technology is so widespread these days......even cheap Christmas lights are all going LED. I'm sure LED tailights will be a relatively easy MOD in the near future.

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts

Gee, that was fast!......your garage on speed-dial or something? :)

Nice and clean. Good show!

I'm kind of a pack-rat....so my garage looks like crap. Sorry.

·
Registered
425 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
no actually i started a thread and posted those pics when i bought this house in august frankly when i saw a 6 car garage i really didnt need to see anymore ...Merry christmas

·
Registered
130 Posts
Here are some poor cell phone shota of my garage with my toys out and now stored for the winter. Wife's car gets the other indoor spot and I park my WK2 out in the driveway.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
I agree the rear is lacking without led taillights. Should have come stock in my opinion. Hell even my wifes 200 comes with led tails stock and thats less than half the price of the jeep! I would think jeep will be changing that soon. Don't know of any options for you at the moment other than buying led bulbs.

·
Registered
425 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Damn, that's one cool garage with the lift!
Thanks. It makes it easier to work on them and it was the only way the wife would agree to let me get more toys. Still trying to convince her to let me get a second lift for the other side but she thinks its "tacky" to have two lifts.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts