Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered up the '08 leather wrapped handle for my 2007. Got it yesterday and spent the morning putting it in. Pita if I do say so but I think the visual improvement was worth it. Color is dark slate...they don't make it in light grey, but the color matches the other dark pieces so doesn't clash.

It may be possible to install it by just changing the assembly and leaving the cable but I couldn't figure out how so replaced the whole unit. $126 delivered.

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Looks a lot better. I actually think it looks better in the '07 than the 08+. Just flows well with the steering wheel

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
570 Posts
Looks nice man. Definitely a must do mod!!

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great job! I actually had the same thing done to my rig a few years back. Couldn't stand the look of the old parking brake:

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34342
I searched all over this forum beforehand and didn't see your thread on this. That dye job finishes it off nicely...looks good. And a hundo for the install! You made out there. Now that I know how to do the install I may change the color of the handle but I'll wait and see if it annoys me the way it is...so far the color works with it being right next to the other dark pieces.

Looks nice man. Definitely a must do mod!!
Thanks bro!

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
meh , we get this as standard lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts