Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, been on this forum for a few months. i bought my rig about 4 months ago and i absolutely love it!! i am the proud owner of 2007 GC SRT-8 red rock in color. it was bone stock with about 43k on the clock. i have met some of you at the local meets but thought i would do a proper intro here. so far all thats done is a magnaflow catback with resonator delete and it sounds awsome and i have some big plans for it later on down the road.

·
Premium Lurker
4,232 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We used to be in the Kingstowne area until last fall, when we moved north to Ft. Meade. I used to always see at least 3-4 SRT8 Jeeps in that area on a daily basis. Once I get my 440 back, I'll have to swing on by during one of your Monday night M&G's...

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Wassup! Welcome to the forum. kinda... LOL.. My jeep will be done here in the near future... As soon as i pick it up that woody is yours... sorry again for the delay.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
hey neighbor. welcome to the forum. im right next door in Alexandria. hope to see you around. Kingstowne meet has moved to Springfield. should be convenient for you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gerd35 i think i met you already at kingstowne. You are always with the guy who has the all black jeep

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
oh yeah. i think so. were you driving your brothers car last time?

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
you get your beast fixed? was it the tranny?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Hey man, was that you on Burke Centre Parkway the other day? The person I was chatting to at the light? If so....welcome to the forum! I am just down the road from you a couple miles in Burke.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@ gerd- yea i got it back, somewhat fixed. its a long story lol

@ wesley- i dont think that was me, but im around the saratoga area off of rolling road so im not too far from burke

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Wow....small world. Welcome to the forum anyway! Lol....

Wes

@ gerd- yea i got it back, somewhat fixed. its a long story lol

@ wesley- i dont think that was me, but im around the saratoga area off of rolling road so im not too far from burke

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
On a normal basis? First heard here.......thanks man....

thanks, you should come out to the meets sometime. they have been moved from kingstowne to springfield plaza, hardtimes

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
every monday night, it used to be at the kingstowne shopping center but we got the boot about 2 weeks ago. now everyone meets at hardtimes cafe

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Yeah I'm here now... echo echo. No mopar in the house. Sad days.....lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide App

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
i think im done with that meet. cops came and made everyone shift over to a different parking lot. then they just lurked around and were waiting for some one to do something.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i think i saw you leaving as i was getting there. i did one lap around the group and kept going. we need to find a new meet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts