Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some said they were gonna make it out there again. Who is down? Runs start at 9.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good Paul..you and me both! Gonna run some of that 109 Friday,can't wait to see what happens .

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
I'm 60% sure I'm gonna go, wanna see if I can improve. Thinking of gutting the back seats and the cargo floor and I'm not gonna run with 2/3 of a tank this time. Maybe even pull the T/C motor for a run or two. Lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

Reactions: mondo

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
not going to make it

Damn wish I could be there good luck fellas, lets see that 10.99 jake then you wont be so dissapointed about being booted!!! Ill be on the beach wishing I had left a day later. Ill be checking my phone so If that 10 does come along post it up. The good news is theres a track down there and I think its open on sun. maybe ill rent something and just practices cutting some good lights have fun be safe

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm down for sure! My buddy that I ride bikes with, just got him a jeep on Sunday! So he is pumped up!:D Will be his first time at track with it. Will be a good time as always! See you guys

·
DONE
5,567 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
ill be there! Gonna try and get another personal best! weight reduction ftw

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boys I gotta say...if I so happen to crack that 10 on Friday at MIR,I'm gonna bring the Cobra on Saturday.Never ran it,don't know how to drive it well.So what better opportunity to give it a try.I'd be happy with a 13.0,but that is wishful thinking.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Boys I gotta say...if I so happen to crack that 10 on Friday at MIR,I'm gonna bring the Cobra on Saturday.Never ran it,don't know how to drive it well.So what better opportunity to give it a try.I'd be happy with a 13.0,but that is wishful thinking.
What scared i'm a woop that jeeps ass saturday?

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,296 Posts
Trying to get there by 1.

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,296 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek:......no talk of weather......;)
Saturday 10/10:

Sunny
High
39°F

Precip
10%

Wind: From NNW at 11 mph
Humidity: 52%
UV Index: 2 Low
Sunrise: 7:14 AM ET
Avg. High: 43°F
Record High: 60°F (2008)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.