Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's one for you guys. This happens maybe twice a month. i do the lane change to the right & it flashes left 3x. Anyone else run into this?

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought about that too j&d but since i've been anticipating the problem, this week it happened again. I tried to activate the right lane change nothing happened. Tried it again and the left one flashed. Tried it a 3rd time, the right signal flashed.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thats exactly how my problem started ASLEEPER. I had this happen in both my Dodge Nitro and my SRT Jeep. My Nitro eventually got so bad that when I would turn the signal on for a turn when the wheel came back and was supposed to shut the switch off it would actually activate the other indicator light. Something inside the turn signal stalk wears out. We have a lot of Dodge Caravans in out fleet and they have all been through three or four switches over the course of 200,000 miles. It's a very easy and quick replacement but I think the part is a few hundred bucks at the dealer. Once you get it replaced you will be suprised how different it feels than your bad one.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey thanks Saags. I've been suspicious of the stalk as well. I rent quite a bit for work & prefer to rent Chrysler products, generally a 200. You're right about the feel of the stalk. The rentals work way nicer than mine. I still have warranty so the dealer is definately going to replace it for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.