Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got a phone call from a customer who was interested in some headers, then I looked at the prices for Kooks to compare with a different brand! GOODNESS!!!! 2 grand for a 1-7/8 with cats? That's just nuts...

So I decided to start a group buy for you guys...let me know if this is something of interest or not to you WK guys, but never hurts to start....let's shoot for 5 orders...

Kooks #6920-CC - 1 7/8" x 3"w/ 3" Metallic Catted Connection w/ 02 Extension Kit (1-18" and 1-6") MSRP $1962.67+SH
&
Kooks 6920-OC - 1 7/8" x 3"w/ 3" Off Road Connection w/ 02 Extension Kit (1-18" and 1-6") MSRP $1811.11

Now the pricing structure will sent via pm and will only hold with 5+ orders. The more the merrier obviously and the better the pricing will be. If you guys have a little bit of patience you can probably save a bunch of money!!

The List...

1. SRT/BLK (catted - 6920-CC)
2. Vick217 (catted - 6920-CC)
3. BullsF6512 (catted - 6920-CC) - PAID
4. usnzt83 (off road - 6920-OC) - PAID
5. AllBlackedOut (catted - 6920-CC) - PAID
12....so on and so forth...

The last day will be Friday, March 2nd to take advantage of this offer fellas...

·
Registered
792 Posts
What is the difference between #6920-CC and #6920-OC? Also I live in IL and I been reading the forum and other web pages stating that some cars might not pass the emissions testing. Why is this so?

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You will need CC in IL, but you can always run OC and swap the mid pipes out at the time of your emissions, some people do this...I wouldn't just cuz the time and extra money involved...

·
Registered
802 Posts
This isn't possible with just headers...is it?

Part # 6920

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Can you PM me a price with cats? Thanks!

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One more added...keep it coming guys! We'll have this list filled up in no time and the orders can be shipped out the sooner it gets up there! The target number is 12 to get the best deal!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I live in IL and I been reading the forum and other web pages stating that some cars might not pass the emissions testing. Why is this so?
if you live in a state where they plug in via obdII and check the state of secondary o2 sensors, you will fail emissions when running any aftermarket long tube header / cat combo. the sensors will be in a not-ready state due to failing the startup tests.

·
Registered
570 Posts
How long is this gong to go? PM me the price for the catted set please.

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did I ever send you a price on it? I'm sorry if I haven't, I'm sending you a PM now....this group buy will go as long as it takes to fill up, the more we get, the more everyone saves and I'm pretty sure some of these guys don't mind waiting at all...

Skip

·
Registered
570 Posts
Got your PM. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.