Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kooks Tax Time Header Sale- Free Coating or Save A LOT!

Want Great Savings on Kooks Headers?

We have great deal and discounts on Kooks headers that will help that winter project come in under budget.

If you have questions, or want a custom quote, always call us @ 443-730-9428!

Basically if you buy a set of Kooks headers AND Y-pipe/X-pipe/Mid Pipes/True Dual Exhaust, we will coat the headers for free with ceramic coating (Airborn 1700 Jet Coat Silver any of Calico's coatings). If you do not want coating, you can call us for a MUCH better than website price @ 443-730-9428! Our uncoated price for Kooks is the best that you will find anywhere!

You can also check out our site for 5% off code on your other mod needs! (Linked Below)
: MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check out our SPRING BREAK SALE!

Our Sales staff are working to hit a weekly sales goal, so give them a call @443-730-9428 for the best savings.

DON'T MISS OUT ON OUR SPRING BREAK SALE!

We have savings up to 40% retail on some lines!

Give us a call if you are looking for a great deal on mods for your car.

Can't call in? Check out the great deals below!

: MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

·
Registered
104 Posts
https://blue2.bbb.org/washington-dc-eastern-pa/business-review-iframe/complaints/236003464

I ordered Kooks headers and exhaust parts on Nov. 20, 2017. After a couple months I emailed to check on status. Was told couple weeks, emailed again, was told one part would be done, emailed again, was told pretty soon, emailed again, same story. Today is 4 months, I googled them and found these reviews. Called credit card company and filed complaint. I also called Kooks and THEY DO NOT SELL TO MARYLAND SPEED!! Do not buy from them!!
First let me start by saying I have never written a negative review in my life but given my experience with Maryland Speed I feel compelled to warn others. As a member of a Corvette Forum, I receive ads via email regularly. I have never had a negative experience buying on line and therefore did not do any research on the vendor before hand. That will never happen again! Ordered a Kooks exhaust in October 2017 and was told in writing it would be shipped in 3-5 weeks. Credit card was charged immediately. Their website showed my status as "in Kooks processing". I became concerned 6 weeks in and started asking questions. I was offered all kinds of excuses. After 4 months of getting the run around, and finally no response at all, I filed a complaint with my credit card company. I contacted Kooks directly and was told there was no evidence of my order on file and Maryland Speed was not an authorized dealer. A complaint was filed with my credit card company and it took another 30 days to receive a credit on my account. Sent them 16 plus pages of communications. Last I heard Maryland Speed did not respond. A BBB "B-" rating is being generous! Contacted Kooks directly and they were great to work with. Received the parts ordered in 2.5 weeks and they were correct. Great experience with Kooks! Bottom line: Something is seriously wrong at Maryland Speed. STAY AWAY!!!!
read all other negative reviews and mine will say the same thing!! how has this crook not been shut down!!!!!!!!!????? kooks has yanked their dealership from them. I placed my order on 1/3/18 and its 3/5/18 and still no tracking number and no parts! you call and get the same ol run around! branden has until tomorrow to ship my order before I cancel! this place needs to be put out of business!!!!
Fake news?

Or are you guys peddling BS?

Can't tell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts