Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was at Discount the other day getting my new Conti's (275/315 combo) and saw a black TBSS in the bay. My son asked if it was faster than our car, when some kid blurted out that it was the fastest thing on the road. The "you gotta be sh**ing me look :eek: must have been dripping off my face. He started to tell me how he has even beat a Viper with only a CAI and exhaust. I think he got offended when I threw up the BS flag:cowsmile:. He told me that he would prove it by taking me heads up. I quickly agreed and he became a little anxious. I told him I was at least 30min before they were done with my car and he said he would wait. About 25 min later they pulled the Jeep out and I could hear him hammering the throttle out of there. I guess he chickened out before he could "blow my doors off". I hustle up and start to catch up to him on Smoky hill Rd and as he sees me coming , he blows the light and gets a photo red light ticket. Sorry so long, but it made me laugh after all the sh!t talking and waiting for me he chickens out! WTF:rolleyes:

·
Premium Lurker
4,224 Posts
So this guy sits around and waits 25 minutes.... then decides to leave right before you do? You should check the TBSS forums. This guy probably started his own thread claiming to have murdered a SRT8, blah blah blah..... :bigmouth:

It will be right next to his "I smoked a Viper" thread. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Lmfao

Sent from my Iphone..follow me @ChahalJaggi

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
That's funny, I don't even bother with Tbss owners any more I just say, yep fastest thing on the road, that's why they stopped making them, they were just to fast, then I usually open my wallet and give them a dollar and say here buy yourself a clue.
Oh umm I just had to ask, we're you really going to run someone with your kid in the truck???

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I must be the fastest on the road.LOL I don't know why he even waited if he was just gonna bug out. I figured I would give him a little green light to 45MPH but not more then that, esp with an impressionable 15YO who already has the bug. I just couldnt believe that the Viper killa changed his mind.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I must be the fastest on the road.LOL I don't know why he even waited if he was just gonna bug out. I figured I would give him a little green light to 45MPH but not more then that, esp with an impressionable 15YO who already has the bug. I just couldnt believe that the Viper killa changed his mind.
I could! Anybody that mentions a CAI, in the sense that it's a 'great performance mod' that I've met always talks a lot of sh*t but can't back it up to save their life. :rofl:

·
Registered
300 Posts
This whole TBSS is the fastest thing by TBSS owners is interesting to me. There's two by me that I see frequently. They never mess with me but just give the nod. Maybe they are in the know :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
HAHAHA...I never can get a TBSS to mess around. Everytime I try the back off. Guess they are all scared of the jeeps around my area!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.