Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

* KILLERGLASS - finally installed *

3K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  YKPizzaGuy 
#1 ·
Sup guys!
Just wanted to let you know that finally I had the KillerGlass tube installed.
Leigh helped me out with the install, and I did the LED wiring.
For the LED wiring I'm using a remote control switch just like the one for the remote controlled front plate.
Let me know what you think... Sorry for the crappy looking cell pics, I'll be taking more pics soon with the nicer camera.

See less See more
#2 ·
Sup guys!
For the LED wiring I'm using a remote control switch just like the one for the remote controlled front plate.
Let me know what you think... Sorry for the crappy looking cell pics, I'll be taking more pics soon with the nicer camera.
That looks pretty cool! So there are lights in both ends?

wink

#7 ·
Thanks bro! Yeah there's an LED at each end. I believe it normally comes with one but I decided to order an extra one.

Looks awesome. I know my next visual mod. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
You'll love it. Thanks!

A bit off topic: Looks like the front hose on the catch can is getting kinked. I'd shorten it a hair.

:)

-Jim
Hemi Shop Director
I think you're seeing an optical illusion do to the braided line because there's no kink.
I did shortened it when I first installed it, otherwise you do get the kink.
Thanks

dude i love it. What are the specs? how do i get me one?
Thanks! Just contact killerglass and tell them is for a Jeep SRT8. They'll make it for you.

How bout a night picture :)

I bet it looks killer in person Mario
Yeah bro, it looks killer in person.
I'll take pics and vid tomorrow night.

#5 · (Edited)
Sup guys!
dude i love it. What are the specs? how do i get me one?

#8 ·
Looks killer Mario .

#9 ·
Thanks bro! Something different I always wanted to add to the Jeep since I saw it on the LX cars at the track. And after seeing it on ykpizzaguy's jeep I had to get one myself.

You guys noticed the black braided line I have on the black part of the tube too? I'm getting all my hoses black braided. Have a few more to go.

#10 ·
Nice Mario..can't wait to see it at the track.

#11 ·
Thanks Todd!
Yeah bro I can't wait either, I heard it's good for 20hp and 20 more with the LEDs on LOL... :D

#12 ·
Looks cool Mario. I wanted one. Sadly, I can not run one anymore b/c of my water pump.:( I always wanted one. Now I live vicariously through you bro!!

#16 ·
LOL, glad you like it bro.

Looks sick man, i'm with johnny, i wanna see it at night :D
OK, here you go bro... Pics at night added.

Bro I bet that looks absolutely amazing in person. Nice work! This is now officially on my to do list
Thanks! Yes it does look really cool. You'll love it.

LOOKS GREAT! cant wait to get mine ordered it a few days ago!
Thanks! Yeah I waited for mine a few weeks, be patient, it'll be worth the wait.

OK, here are the night pics. No flash on the last pic.
Ohh and it does NOT glow through the grill at all. Not even when is really dark out. The fan and radiator blocks it all out.

#18 ·
Cool! You'll love the way your engine bay will look with the killerglass in it.

#21 ·
Nope, not visible at all. Not even when the hood is closed and really dark out.

Looking foward to seeing this at Etown hopefully soon man! looks awesome
Thanks Bill!
Hey, I'll be at Etown this Saturday.

#22 · (Edited)
Sup guys!

Nice to see that they FINALY made another one for someone...only been a year since i got mine....:rolleyes:

Here are a few Vids for you guys :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.