Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rarely post on here but I had to this time. A guy at work wouldn't stop talking shit about how his turbo diesel jeep (2008) with meth injection, etc would be just as fast as my rig. I couldn't take it anymore, lined up and put 10 cars on him in like 2 seconds. I let off and let him catch up by the light. I'll just say he's not a good loser, hahaha. First street race in a glong time. Not proud of it, won't do it again for a while, but felt nice...

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Congrats! are you stock?

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
those diesel jeeps where made for the off roaders lolll.....its amazing how people think..i believe they have no more then 250hp to the crank stock.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, he couldn't stop going on how he would beat me off the start, and that he had the shop tech race him in a supercharged rig and that he was right with him. I'm a humble young man, but don't talk I'll of the 8: You'll get left quick, lol. I'm not a fan of the street, but even for a youngster like me, it was nostalgic.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
hahaha i dont even understand what made him think he had a chance... good you set the record straight.

That's like my buddy's dad who insisted that his new hyundai genesis was faster than the jeep....... i didnt know how to react.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.