Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traded in 08 JSRT for 11 Overland with Alpine. Returned to stock and now have authentic Mopar/Kicker fronts 77KICK11 (6x9s-doors and separate mid/tweets-dash), rears 77KICK10 (6.5s-doors) and amp 77KICK118AB ready to plug and play. Huge improvement in SQ, not for those more interested in SPL. Sub sold separately, never got around to it as 6x9s kicked ass. Comes with everything right down to Kicker decals (never used) and is a simple DIY install. $200 plus shipping OBO. Thanks for looking and good luck!

*** SOLD ***

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
PM Sent........ :)

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
is it still for sale?? pm's sent.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is mine as well....sending instant paypal once I get shipping costs.
Shipping costs confirmed and agreed, now just waiting for PayPal pmt from Paul. Purolator getting impatient as they are sitting on all four boxes (including WeatherTech mats). Paul, if you've changed your mind, please advise as I need to ship these to someone ASAP. Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Waiting to ship...

Box at bottom left has Kicker speakers and amp. WeatherTech fronts, rears and cargo (tall box) also in photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
665 Posts
Shipping costs confirmed and agreed, now just waiting for PayPal pmt from Paul. Purolator getting impatient as they are sitting on all four boxes (including WeatherTech mats). Paul, if you've changed your mind, please advise as I need to ship these to someone ASAP. Thanks!
Send them to me First with cash I say . Ask them for a quote to toronto canada m4b-1a8

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.