1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Oh shit

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Damn, that sucks

Would that of been a fuel issue since it was the 2nd half of the track?

· Registered
673 Posts
Looks like one of the Jeeps that's been cleaning house on the street races over there.

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
Uh oh....it's never a good thing when your vehicle becomes a crop duster

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Damn sucks for that guy and no more street racing....

· Registered
108 Posts
I raced a guy 2 years ago in a 4.6L Ford Mustang who trailered his car 8 hours to our local strip to race. His motor was BONE STOCK, and he had a Procharger Supercharger + a 150 Shot of Nitrous.

He jumped on me (he had race slicks) and i behind him just before the halfway point of the 1/4 mile race when smoke shot out of his exhaust and i couldn't see where i was going...

When he stopped his vehicle and was able to assess the damage, he had blown a fist size hole through the front of his block....motor was done!

· Registered
108 Posts
Nope it wasn't a Cobra, it was a stock 2000-ish GT manual transmission car with those mods...and he came from Alberta. The mustang was white with a blacked out rear middle section between the tail lights. The guy is an oil rigger from what i understand and said that he was simply going to order a bigger badder block and be back out next year....i didn't see him this past year tho :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.