Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a K&N Intake from someone in this forum and I'm trying to install it. I've come across 2 problems that I need help solving...
1. Can I use the stock crank case hose for the K&N intake? I was told that I can, but the stock hose seems way too long and bending to make it fit seems awkward. Where can I get a K&N crankcase hose?

2. I broke the intake air temp sensor trying to get it out of the original intake...what's the replacement part? The guys at Autozone gave me the wrong part and I just want to give them a part number next time.

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
I bought a K&N Intake from someone in this forum and I'm trying to install it. I've come across 2 problems that I need help solving...
1. Can I use the stock crank case hose for the K&N intake? I was told that I can, but the stock hose seems way too long and bending to make it fit seems awkward. Where can I get a K&N crankcase hose?

2. I broke the intake air temp sensor trying to get it out of the original intake...what's the replacement part? The guys at Autozone gave me the wrong part and I just want to give them a part number next time.
if the stock doesnt work i will be more then happy to send u one that fits.
sorry for the problem.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
You could probably buy a piece of hose at autozone for a couple bucks. They have various diameters and can cut to length.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I bought some 5/8" heater (rubber) hose to fab my catch can on my WK2. It's right next to the engine with no problems. I paid like $2 for 1.5 feet.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
For the IAT I found this

p/n 04606487AB
MSRP $28.35/Dealer $17.00

Sent from my iPhone 4S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.