Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad I did it at the dealership and not by myself. I went for a free oil change and had them do the update. I pick up the ride and start to drive home, only to see that the nav screen shows me in San Antonio, TX... I’m driving home in Los Angeles. Bring it back and they said they forgot to “re-calibrate“ the gps?!?!? They did that and I was on my way.

But then I notice my clock is off by about 3 hours And it’s set to ”sync with gps.” I was already home and didn’t want to drive back, so I turn the sync off and set it manually. About six hours later I get into my car and the time is off again. I turn on the sync and now it’s on the right time.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, so I just got a letter from FCA. It said to update my UConnect to resolve GPS issues and included a USB drive with the update 18.45.01. The update went smoothly and took about 20 minutes to complete.

so I guess the dealership only updated the GPS software and not the UConnect software?!?! Either way, it’s done now. I’m curious what new features the 18.45.01 over the 17.43.01. I guess I’ll find out over the next few commutes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts