Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not me, Ive still got a few years till I hit that. Talking about my Jeep

Hit 40000 on the way back from Bradenton.

Wow, I cant believe it been over 4+ years since I factory ordered my 08 & got her, been even longer since I became a member here.

All I can say is she has only gotten better with time and gets more attention than ever, the work I have done doesn't hurt either :rolleyes:

Just on my trip I was getting people asking what is it in drive thrus and gas stations not to mention the props I get at home :cool:

I love my Jeep, it rocks. Hope to have 40000+ more miles with it and more :pinklove:

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
I'm still under 30K :D

· Registered
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ahhhh..... the big 4-0. Just flipped 37K on my '07 earlier today. Did you run at Bradenton?
No just attended, need to get a few things worked out before I let her rip

40 is the new 20 don't you know.

Youngster here 10k & 14k

Jim
I agree :D

I'm about to hit 37 on the 2010.

I need to put the keys away man. lol
And you live in the NYC! Do you live in that thing?? lol

Admittedly my jeep has had some "down time" so that will definitely reduce mileage :rolleyes:. Its no fun pushing it around :(

· Registered
6,204 Posts
Just about everyday after work I go for a 10 mile joy ride up and down the city before going home and on the weekends I like to take trips to upstate NY and to Atlantic City. Hehehe LOL :D

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
Reactions: J&D's SRT's

· Super Moderator
11,086 Posts
I'm trying to get mine to the legal drinking age.

· Banned
1,577 Posts
about to hit 30

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.