Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced my crapyears wit vreds and wow, the ride difference....its so smooth...love it!

·
Registered
284 Posts
how do those things hook?? i was just looking at getting myself a set... was a bit leary... you giving them a big thumbs up??

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Nice! Definitely will be my next set of tires!

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Being from Indiana, I hope you have plans to either park your Jeep for the entire winter or you have a winter set to put on. The Vred's suck in the snow.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yes big thumbs up for vreds..n for snow i wont be driving it its going be parked in da garage.

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Glad you like them. They are next on my mod list. Who did you buy them from?

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: jntdysf

·
Registered
284 Posts
yeah i'm in northern indiana which is much worse than good ole nap town when it comes to winter conditions. i'm not sure what i'm going to do...i bought the jeep laste this pas winter... and needless to say with the toyo proxie II's it was the absolute worst AWD vehicle i have ever driven in the snow... i work at a dealership so i have been waiting for clean older 4WD truck... or possibly entertaining a snow tire set up... i REALLY dont want to drive my baby in these harsh winter conditions though /-:

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Yeah, the Vreds are some nice tires. Love mine.....of course now they are stacked in the corner of my garage until spring time as I have my Blizzaks on :D.

With the Vreds I can corner pretty hard and they actually do great in the rain.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool, I still would like a set one day. I'd like to take a jeep for a ride with a set
U can drive mine around when im down in va.

Reactions: BOYCHIKS

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
i give two thumbs up as well, 10k miles on mine.. hot and wet, slick vegas roads they are great!! mine from an Ebay reseller listed on the Manufactures web site, cross ref, so cali guy,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts