Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up yesterday, ill have some better pictures later. I love the wk2, rides like a dream.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics, and those are the FR chrome 22s on 315/35-22 vreds that will be going on that beast as soon a the snow is gone.

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Beauty! Will look killer with the Reps. Congrats!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Reactions: ealbin23

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hate when the dealers put their logo on the paint.
yeah ill be taking that off when i debadge it. The mod bug is gonna get me so bad on this one. lol

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
meh... looks ok... :silly: :D

You know I'm joking bro, I'm glad you finally came over to the dark side, hehe :cool:

Next time you are at the Jeeps, pull mine out of that decrepit shoebox it's in and snap a pic of the two together ;) :cool:
How much are we gonna put on the race in april? Hahaaaaa :D

Badass man...that's how you roll...22 inchers in the garage before you buy the jeep, hahahaha

You da mayun!
He got the mod bug bad... I never should have told him about the forum... :D

I hate when the dealers put their logo on the paint.
For the price he got, it was worth it ;) Besides, they're just little stickers that come off pretty easy.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Looking good. Any other mods planned?

Where about in MI?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looking good. Any other mods planned?

Where about in MI?

Sent from my iPhone 4S
i will debadge and then rebadge with those in the pics. Carbon fiber shorty antenna, weathertech mats front and second row no cargo. The fr 22s on vreds, and the xpipe i will cut out the muffler and replace it with that. im gonna leave in the resos and the valves though. CAI is next thing to order when they have a carbon fiber one released. Also tinting the front windows to 20%. Still contemplating taking the chrome jeep off the tail gate and putting on a carbon fiber one. These will all be in with pics up as i go by the beginning of April. Im in mount pleasant michigan. Where ya from? looks like out west from your sig. And nice rig man i was so close to getting mineral gray. How about your mods? or whats planned?

Attachments

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Mods so far I'm debadged and rebadged. 5% tint all around. Jeep slush mats front/rear/cargo. Diablo Sport catch can, drop in k&n (bwoody CAI painted anodized red on order and to be expected any day), swapped my fog lights to white bulbs, silverstars in the DRLs. Got a custom rear chrome piece being finished. Shaved the Jeep logo out and painted body color to match.

Mods down the road. Add rear fog light kit and then tint all the tails at that time. When borla gets the exhaust out in the next couple months I'll buy that more than likely. I have some other ideas in mind. Just taking my time now.

Yeah I'm out west. Recently moved back here from Michigan. Spent like the last 12 years in grand rapids area.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Enjoy it they are awesome! Where did you get the shorty antenna?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats on the new ride. Enjoy it they are awesome! Where did you get the shorty antenna?
Thanks man i love it, what a machine. I got it off ebay, it was like 15 bucks, 3 inch. It comes in a universal kit so it works with pretty much every car. The brand is Streetune.

Reactions: megabass

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
What's the shorty for? The one on the top rear of the roof?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What's the shorty for? The one on the top rear of the roof?

Sent from my iPhone 4S
Yeah for the roof its just kinda tall. you think it will work up there? i havent tried it yet.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.