Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys after a few weeks of internal debate I just pulled the trigger on a Procharger kit via Demon Performance today! So far my shopping experience with Skip has been great and I can't wait to write a full review on my experience when the Procharger is installed and tuned!

3-4 weeks and I should have a very unique BLOWN SRT8 Jeep and I can't wait! :) :)

:D

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Good job man! Skip is completely awesome to work with. The only problem I have with him is that the money keeps spending so easily! Although I'm almost sure that problem truly lies with me.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Reactions: DemonPerformance

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Congrats man. So what did you go with? Yeh that internal debate is a killer, You've only got another day or so of now wondering if you did the right thing or not. By this time tomorrow you will have forgotten all about it & be a very happy camper thinking what the hell took me so long. Should be getting mine all installed about that ame time. Congrats again.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Congrats!!

Sent from my Iphone..follow me @ChahalJaggi

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Congrats man! What head did you go with?

Reactions: jeffstar

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Congrats man! What head did you go with?

Just the standard PSC-1 Procharger kit, no frills 7lbs of boost, noisey gears! :)

The extra 100HP/90TQ or something will be awesome but I don't street race anymore OR track race...this mod is just for me. I just went through a divorce and this is my birthday present to myself. (nobody is going to buy me anything nice this year :) )

I'm 50% just wanting to tinker with my Jeep & 50% just want it to be MORE unique here in Austin TX....even though I see more Lambos, GTRs, 996/7TT and Ferraris than I see SRT8 Jeeps around here!

I'll be installing the kit at BoostLogic here in Austin, TX. (boostlogic.com)

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Just the standard PSC-1 Procharger kit, no frills 7lbs of boost, noisey gears! :)

The extra 100HP/90TQ or something will be awesome but I don't street race anymore OR track race...this mod is just for me. I just went through a divorce and this is my birthday present to myself. (nobody is going to buy me anything nice this year :) )

I'm 50% just wanting to tinker with my Jeep & 50% just want it to be MORE unique here in Austin TX....even though I see more Lambos, GTRs, 996/7TT and Ferraris than I see SRT8 Jeeps around here!

I'll be installing the kit at BoostLogic here in Austin, TX. (boostlogic.com)
Thanks Jeff! Awesome brother and Happy Birthday to you!

Reactions: jeffstar

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Congrats !! Skip's a selling machine

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Jeff, sorry to hear about the divorce. I went through myself that was finalized last April. I can say the mod money is much more now, though. Lol!

Skip, just because I say how nice a front Wavetrac would be doesnt mean you gotta actually make it happen! Haha!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Happy birthday.

My wife never bought me a nice gift lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm newly single now so actually some plans this evening with a lady friend of mine as it should be?! :)

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Happy Birthday and congratulations on the sick birthday gift! I always end up giving myself (well, my jeep lol) the best birthday gifts anyways. I can't wait to see the build.

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm newly single now so actually some plans this evening with a lady friend of mine as it should be?! :)
When I was newly single my uncle gave me two pieces of advice I found useful.

There is no getting over one like getting under another.

Sex with ex helps with the first piece of advise.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Well boys after a few weeks of internal debate I just pulled the trigger on a Procharger kit via Demon Performance today! So far my shopping experience with Skip has been great and I can't wait to write a full review on my experience when the Procharger is installed and tuned!

3-4 weeks and I should have a very unique BLOWN SRT8 Jeep and I can't wait! :) :)

:D
Glad you happy , I had no doubt on that :)

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Reactions: mklaus
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.