Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Just made the move to Northern California from New York... are there any known local resources for the area? Performance shops?

I'm running mostly stock now but in the near future I want to go to a 426.. I saw a thread about Spankintime Motorsports in so cal but maybe there is someone up north??

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Hey guys

Just made the move to Northern California from New York... are there any known local resources for the area? Performance shops?

I'm running mostly stock now but in the near future I want to go to a 426.. I saw a thread about Spankintime Motorsports in so cal but maybe there is someone up north??
Go here as BOB knows HEMIS. He is in sacramento ca.

http://svsrnd.com/

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Go here as BOB knows HEMIS. He is in sacramento ca.

http://svsrnd.com/
Yep, this is about the ONLY person around here that knows these rigs. Welcome to Nor Cal. What city are you in? If you ever want to race, make sure you go to Sacramento Raceway, definitely the best track. Infineon Raceway kinda sucks in terms of good ETs.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, this is about the ONLY person around here that knows these rigs. Welcome to Nor Cal. What city are you in? If you ever want to race, make sure you go to Sacramento Raceway, definitely the best track. Infineon Raceway kinda sucks in terms of good ETs.
I forgot I posted.. I'm living in Sunnyvale. I'm ready for some mods so I'll reach out to SVS. Thanks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
welcome im in nor cal also.

·
Registered
430 Posts
im in the East bay about 1 hour from san jose.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool. Any other owners in the area? I'm still a newbie here so always looking to make friends.

·
Registered
430 Posts
havent meet any from the forms yet. any pics of your jeep? any future plans?

·
Registered
430 Posts
nice! sorry i ment to the jeep?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice! sorry i ment to the jeep?
I've done quite a bit already. Volant CAI, B&B exhaust, reverse hids, hid fogs, kicker, conti dws tires, new cryogenic rotors & pads (forgot which pads in the front, use cts-v in the back), sound deadening

I've done a bunch of small other stuff, like I tore apart the dash and added felt everywhere to prevent squeaks and creaks. I'm about to pot my ves unit, since the b&b exhaust something inside has developed a rattle. I tried to dampen it, but it's getting worse and annoys the heck out of me..

Next I want a 426, but not sure if I want to drop 15k on it.. I'm thinking about picking up an e39 m5 and making it a project car. Can't decide.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
There are very few members on here who live in the Bay Area, unfortunately. I've never been to a meet or anything because there just isn't enough of us. Hopefully when I get another Jeep, we can maybe setup a meet or something. But there might only be 3 of us there, lol. Nice Jeep, btw!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts