Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Just moved to ABQ, NM

5K views 34 replies 6 participants last post by  Naldo 
#1 ·
From cheyenne wyoming. Any folks in the abq/sante fe area?

#2 ·
What color Jeep you rocking. I saw a blue a few days ago on Coors road. I'm in Rio Rancho when I'm not traveling working. In town for a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#9 ·
Cool. That blue was the first Jeep SRT8 I've seen in town. There's a couple around. I just never see them. I think I'm the only one rocking the WK2 in the area though. The Jeep dealer on Coors has one for sale. They told me it was the first in NM.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#8 ·
well at least ull get a little better performance down here. I think albq is right around the 4700 ft mark. im at 4500. get jealous everytime i see stock guys running 12's and i can barely get low 13' s when its 35 degrees outside. Ahh well!

#10 ·
My WK1 would pull 0-60 in 4.0 seconds near sea level. In ABQ, struggling to get 5.5 seconds lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#12 ·
I've seen up to 7000' on the drive in taking I40. Altitude varies a lot depending what area of ABQ you're in.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#16 ·
Mesa Dragstrip here in ABQ I believe it's called. I want to run my WK2 and get a baseline. Not sure if they are open yet? Maybe search their website.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#18 ·
Interesting...

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#21 ·
Yeah for sure man.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#23 ·
I'm new to the area as well. So I don't know. I was just at Paradise Village looking at some stuff. Maybe check them out?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#26 ·
I was running around this morning/afternoon and I believe I'm the only WK2 in town besides the ones in the dealer showrooms. I could be wrong about that. So you probably did see me.

My WK1 in for sale in Fort Wayne, IN so you saw someone else. I did see a 06 Silver WK1 about a week ago on Coors by the mall. It was an older guy driving. It had the black lower bumper insert so I figure an 06.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#29 · (Edited)
How many guys are in NM or near NM? We should plan a day to meet up maybe? It'd be nice to match some faces with pics and comments... and see some other Jeeps! I'm the only one in Hobbs, which doesn't say much.

I'd like to see the 2012 Mongoose!

#30 ·
Right on, a meet would be cool. I'm out of state though for now. Not sure when I'll be heading home yet. Gotta make that mod money!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#32 ·
We had the meet already as discussed in this thread, it's like 6 months old. We could always set up another?

I'm flying in Friday for the holidays.

#33 ·
Yeah that was my attempt at bringing the tread back from the dead...I like to have somewhere to bs with the locals...I'm kinda post whorish and this seemed like good spot for bidness...lol

#35 ·
So what did the fat man leave you guys...bastard left me a note saying thanks for the cookies and the sixpack, but you should've ordered the tuner 2 days earlier

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.